If
I ever knew that was the first and last time I was kissed back,
I
would never have allowed you to kiss me.
If
I ever knew that warmth of your hug was for the last time,
I
would never have hugged you.
If
I ever knew this was the last time I am watching you sleep smiling,
I
would never have fallen asleep beside you.
If
I knew it was the last time I was arranging everything here,
I
would have messed up all those things.
If
I knew this was last time I was waiting at my favorite place,
I
would never have made it my favorite.
If
I ever knew, that was the last time I am steeping out of my house,
I
would never have explored the world.
If
I ever knew that was the last time I am eating late here,
I
would never have served that plate.
If
I ever knew my gifted colors will remain unused,
I
would never have accepted them.
If
I ever knew my foodie demands are being fulfilled because this is the
last time I am eating from her hands,
I
would never have let her to make me eat that time.
If
I ever knew you can't hold your tears when am not around,
I
would never have boarded the train.
If
I only knew all this would happen when am grown up,
I
wish I remained a child...I wish I remained a child.
No comments:
Post a Comment