Sunday, November 10, 2019

Letter to Teddy Teacher...

Dear Teddy,

It's been long since we have talked, had a word or two but yes every time I pass by your bed it makes me to miss you when the whole room was empty during Deepawali I also missed you teddy bear. Whenever i cooked you always had a bite no matter if you were in a mood or not but still this is not the moment that makes me to remember you but something else that is missing.
The day when I first saw you made me feel we are never going to match or even start talking.

A fat chubby girl with her own stuff and a different world who hid a special area of hers within her was out after days of initial college days.

I don't know how? Maybe you also have no answer but somehow it's the connection and the memories we have together that's what makes me to crave for you.

You are no less than mu boyfriend that chubby girl with pimpleshwari all around her face of hunger at mid night and chocolate syrup with fried rice. Every word everyday you have it all. Your silly actions, your stupid activities while working seriously to cheer up and many more.

This time when I am @chitkara university I remember how we played and were enjoying last time but this time you are not even her. Even you miss us very much but I think you cannot match the level of mine at this moment.The bond the friendship you share with everyone is what made me to believe in college life friendships.

Here no individual’s match a bit but to get a match with those who don’t match to you is what I learnt from you.. get into those with whom you were not supposed to.. and much more… the smile you bring out by cheering me when I am down is what motivates me to cheer me up myself when you are not around. You not only make me to miss you but also made me to learn some of the things to do myself when you are not around.

Thank you for being here in my life during my college days. You will always carry a special part of my life my heart and every other event that I don’t share with anybody easily. If you remember I always made you taste whatever I cooked or whatever I experimented and you never complained about rather I improved them and you always welcomed them. Those moments of clicking pictures and selfies, learning camera and many other.

I do miss you hope to see you soon and get you Teddy bear hug.
In this world of technology I would still prefer to write a letter to you but that would not reach you distance matters.
Its our last year and I am worried whats next.


See you soon. 
Love you always

3 comments:

  1. I love you soo much and i miss you a lot. This is really very special and i don't think that anyone would have done this for me or for any of their friend. This means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The better way of writing a letter in this world of technology

    ReplyDelete

चींटी और इंसान

एक दिन एक चींटी को निचे गिरा हुआ पत्ता मिला।  पत्ता किस काम में आएगा उसे नहीं पता था। यह पता लगाने क लिए भी उसके पास बोधशक्ति का अभाव था। ...